Friday, October 24, 2008

MY NEW SALOMON CROSS COUNTRY (NORDIC) SKI BOOTS HAVE ARRIVED!

SALOMON S-LAB CARBON SKIATHLON CROSS COUNTRY SKI BOOTS

My wife knows it is fall and ski season is around the corner when I'm spotted walking around the house in my new ski boots. My favorite classic cross country boots are my S-Lab Carbon Classics. My favorite skate boots are my S-Lab Carbon Skates. And now I'm hoping my new Skiathlon Boots will be my favorite teaching boots. I'll be able to change from skate to classic skis without having to change boots - sounds pretty good if jumping back and forth from teaching classic and skate lessons.

All of my Salomon cross country skis are equipped with the Pilot System so my new Skiathlon boots will work great with ALL of my skis. Sounds almost to good to be true. The new Skiathlon boots are the ultimate combi boots and actually designed for "Pursuit" cross country ski races. These boots are designed to handle classic cross country skiing with a soft flex under the ball of the foot while maintaining torsional stiffness for skating. The cuff is a softer material than the skate boot and offers a slightly lower profile for a wider range of motion. This Pursuit Racing Boot supposedly doubles as an excellent boot for coaches. The Salomon Skiathlon Boots have all of Salomon's top-end features: Carbon heel cup, sensifit compression fit, speedlace, one-piece carbon sole and more.

As and I'm sitting here typing this all I can say is they are super comfortable and I'll be dreaming of snow tonight.

For more info about Salomon Ski Equipment: http://www.salomonsports.com/US/#/nordic

If you are looking for a great way to get ready for ski season or know someone that could benefit from Nordic Walking Poles check out: The American Nordic Walking System and WWW.SKIWALKING.COM

Think SNOW!

No comments: